Monday, December 24, 2012

One Semester Down...How Many More To Go?


I survived my first semester at Washington State University, and with decent grades to boot! I'm definitely regretting taking so many courses my first semester back to school in a while.


I have to give a shout-out to the wonderful Mr. Smith.  
(That smile gets me every time*swoon*)
I could have not made it through this first semester without him. The late nights of proofreading my papers, the weekends of me missing while taking residence in the local Starbucks or library. He's my rock!

But honestly, I L-O-V-E being in school and learning. If I had the funds and time, I would take a variety of classes just for the heck of it. I have actually taken so many history courses that I am three classes away from a minor in history!

What was your favorite course in college? Was it outside of your major?

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    I love your picture! It seems to really capture who you are. I, too, call my husband "my rock". He is always there for me no matter what craziness I get into!

    My favorite class in college was Linguistics. I almost thought of changing my major to speech therapy because I loved it so much. It was a sign of things to come as my youngest son had speech issues when he was little. I was able to help him with what I learned in that class.

    Goodluck with school and keep us posted!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete