Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER...Already!

It's that time of the month again, Farley's Currently Linky! I love these every month I find new blogs and friends to follow. 


Listening: Mr. Smith and I were busy all weekend. Unpacking the garage in search of Christmas ornaments. We had to the tree up, but by-golly you can't have a Christmas tree without ornaments! We found the ornaments. Needless to say, we also found a lot of other stuff which led to more cleaning and more organizing! The point to this whole thing, is that we're just NOW getting to the laundry!

Loving: The plus side to having your mom and her boyfriend over for dinner is the need to frantically clean the house. But now's it's SO clean! And they did the dishes!

Thinking: Finals week is quickly approaching, and this girl KNOWS she bit off more than she could chew. 5 semester classes while practically working full-time is TOO much!

Wanting: I just want an iPad, plain and simple.

Needing: The above, too much school work and work work, and not enough sleep!

R.A.K.: I don't think these people get the recognition that they deserve. 

How's your December started off?

Getting in the holiday spirt?!




3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with your finals. I found your blog on Farley's and I am your newest follower!

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now thanks to Farley's Currently. Good luck with finals and I'm right there with you on the needing more sleep thing. Cute blog design too.

    :) Krissy
    Ms. Hutten’s Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to leave something for the garbage guys! I need to do that too. I love my iPad and clean houses. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete