Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tell me more, tell me more!

I love link parties! It's a great way to find new blogs and new bloggy friends =)

Hop on over to Step into Second Grade, and link up!



1.) I HATE flying! So much so, on a recent trip to New Orleans, the lady sitting next to me thought it was my first flight...it wasn't!

2.) I tried sweet tea, Chick-Fil-A, shrimp po-boy, and a hurricane while in New Orleans! Loved the first 3! The hurricane, not so much.

3.) I have never been to the east coast, until this past Sunday. I fell in love with Pensacola Beach, Florida!


4.) I never sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door, EVER!

5.) Besides dogs, elephants are my favorite animals.


6.) I have a phobia of fish. Fish in tanks, fish in the river, fish in the ocean. Hyperventilation inducing phobia. 

7.) Although I may not look it, I am half Mexican. My momma was born and raised in Mexico. She doesn't look it either!



8.) School supply shopping is my favorite time of year. I'm starting school again in August to finish my teaching degree, and I was a little too excited to get a new backpack!



9.) I'm a closet geek! I grew up playing Mario!


10.) I love country music! Especially a little Tim McGraw!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am your newest follower. Elephants are my favorite animals, too! Good luck with the beginning of school.

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete