Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog Award!

I am ecstatic to have been nominated by Antonia from forkin 4th for The One Lovely Blog AND The Versatile Blogger Award! I'm fairly new to the blogging scene and was excited to have 10 views my first week! I cannot believe what a resource and networking tool this blogging community has become! I only hope to keep adding followers and friends. I absolutely love spending time roaming through teacher blogs, I hope reader will enjoy mine as well! =)





There are only 4 rules to follow once you've received this award =): 
  1. Follow there person who have you the award
  2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
  3. Pass the award on to 10 new bloggers
  4. Share 7 random facts about you.


Here are the 10 blogs I'm passing it on to:
  1. The Polka-Dotted Teacher
  2. The Classy Teacher
  3. First Grade FUNdamentals
  4. First Grade Magic
  5. Lesson Plans and Lattes
  6. Kickin' It In Kinder
  7. I Love My Classroom
  8. Lessons in Learning
  9. Marvelous Mulitagers
  10. Teaching Special Kids
Now on to the 7 random facts:

1. Mr. Smith and I just celebrated our 2nd year of marriage, and 7th year together =)

2. We have 1 fur-baby, she's pretty spoiled!

3. I'm VERY proud to be a Coug! 


4. I heart Pinterest, I get a lot of recipes and crafts off of there (see below =)


5. I love to bake and cook!
Firecracker Cake for the 4th of July!

6. I like hockey....A LOT!


7. I need coffee in the morning. It's an absolute must! 




2 comments:

  1. Your fur baby is adorable! I have a kitty and bunny for fur babies. =)

    I love your cute blog design and am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted a bunny, but Mr. Smith says no =( Is it a house bunny? They're so cute!

      Lisa from Tales of an Education Major

      Delete