Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm Late....With My Currently!

The first 2 weeks of October was midterms. So needless to say doing Farley's Currently Link-Up was the farthest thing from my mind. But thank the good Lord they are over and I am pleasantly pleased with my midterm grades! 4.0 baby!


Listening: The Vampire Diaries, one of my guilty pleasures, enough said

Loving: Thank the good Lord midterms are over, but know I don't know if I should be happy or fearful of the next 8 weeks!

Thinking: Right now, I do not have much on the brain.

Wanting:  I LOVE fall and what would be better than a new pair of knee-high brown boots.

Needing: I have 2 assignments due next week...they WILL be done before Saturday morning! I need a homework free weekend!

Trick or Treat: I've been drinking a lot (like a copious amount) of coffee!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Farley's linky! I'm loving your cute blog! I totally agree with you about a great pair of boots make fall a little bit sweeter! Congrats on completing your mid-terms!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete