Monday, February 18, 2013

Is It Summer Yet?

WHOA! Spring semester is in FULL swing, and I mean full swing. Aside from working 40 hours a week at my job, I'm taking 2 upper level classes, and a practicum 1 day a week. Just typing it out makes me sound like a mad woman, and that's how I've been feeling. On top of all that, I was studying from the WEST-B exam. In Washington, the state requires all future teachers to take a skills test before they can get their certificate (WEST-B stands for Washington Educators Skill Test-Basic). Then when you are almost complete with your degree you take the WEST-E, which is another skills test where they will also test you on your endorsement. Needless to say, I've been rather stressed. The test is over and I feel rather confident, but I have to wait until March 4th for the results. 

I am SO lucky to have a sweet and caring husband. He has noticed that I have been pretty hectic lately. So the weekend after my exam he took me to Seattle. We ate some awesome food, shopped, walked around Pike Place Market, enjoyed each others company, and most of all enjoyed no studying or textbooks!



No comments:

Post a Comment